|
Every Little Thing ♥
| |||
|
WANYING! RAMBLES
Links
Layout: vehemency My love ![]() |
Saturday, July 02, 2005, 3:44 PM
So many days nv blog le. Cuz my keyboard not working~ *arghh* den have to use another com, save then transfer to that com. Hahas. So if I don’t reply you in msn, don’t blame me. So boring today. Watched initial D with grace on Thursday. Er, I like the racing part and the actors only. Actually I don’t really like the story. Hahas. Den like no ending de. Cuz got part 2..? nvm~ Hahas. Alene and me can say okays le bahs. Sch reopen den she talk to me like nothing happened. Den I oso act like nothing happened lors. I very good de. And very forgiving. lolls.That mdm oh very what lehs. Make me, wenson and yongsheng wait for one-hour plus for oral. Den she said she forgot she got meeting. Sianx. Will give us the oral next week. Sianx. Oh yahs, my O lvls Chinese oral is on 14th. So scared. Since PSLE, I nv take any oral exam le. Hahas. TO: Felicia Haiyos. Don’t everyday act happy in front of us la. No need and no use de. If you are sad, den cry la. Don’t keep everything to yourself. You’re not alone huhs. Cry le must learn to let go? Yahs. if not you will never get over with it de. Must look forward. No use being sad over him. He won’t know and someday, he will regret de. Hahas. You will meet a better guy in the future..? Smiles. =)) cheers. We will be there for you. ♥ 3:44 PM |
||